The Jackson's

The Jackson's

Monday, November 06, 2006

Good Times with Old Friends

Last night, Michael and I went to the house of my dear friend Kristel to have a Fabulous Four reunion. In high school, Kristel, ny dear friend Erin, my dear friend Lindsay, and I all call ourselves the Fabulous Four. I was number 4 because my birthday was last out of all of us and so I was the baby of the bunch. However, we shared many memories growing through our late junior high and high school years. Linda, Lindsay's mom, was not married at the time so we lived at Lindsay's house. We took many trips together, went various places, and shared in all the high school events that every high school student gets to experience. Well, anyways, Lindsay and her husband David live in Charleston so the times of getting together are very limited. Last night was one of the few opportunities. We were together for about three hours. We laughed and talked. Arpit, Kristel's husband, cooked wonderful hamburgers and we had some wonderful Apple pie. Friends are so special and I am so glad to have had three wonderful friends growing up. Paul always felt like they were his sisters. Believe you me, he learned a lot from them!!!

No comments: