The Jackson's

The Jackson's

Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful!!!!

I have so much to be thankful for this year. I am first thankful for my Lord that has given me the three most amazing gifts which is my salvation, my wife and my son. As all of you know, this year, have been a journey for our family. I truly believe that we could not have gone through this journey without our Lord and our family. We would like to thank all of our family and friends for your love, support, wisdom and just taking time to lend a listening ear. We understand that everyday is a blessing from our Lord and plan to make to most of every minute we are given. Thank you Mollie for teaching me to love and for always taking up for me. Thank you JB for making me a kid again as well as given me a smile everyday. I count myself very blessed to have all that has been given to me and plan to take care of and cherish every moment that is to come. God you alone have provided it all and for that I am extremly GREATFUL!!!!! God bless and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! Michael

No comments: