The Jackson's

The Jackson's

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Being a DAD

On July 1st of this year my life changed forever. I became a Dad. This is something that I have wanted to be for a long time. The first thing that came to my mind is that "OH MY GOODNESS I AM THE SPIRITUAL LEADER AND PORTECTOR OF THIS LITTLE MAN". It really hit home that I have to totally provided for my wife and little buddy. Then God reminded me that I will not go through this alone. I was quickly reminded of the song by Philips, Creig, and Dean that says "I want to be more like you because he wants to be like me." Lord, allow my son to see you in every area of my life at all times and to be geniune in all areas of my spiritual walk. I know that my little buddy is truly a blessing and miracle from God and I will cherish him forever. So being a Dad is wonderful and exhausting but so worth every minute of no sleep and poopy diapers. I would not change my life for anything in this world for my life is so full and blessed. Thank you Lord again for my wife and son and for your wonderful grace. I can't wait for the next one!!!!! Michael

No comments: