The Jackson's

The Jackson's

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Grandma's surgery was a success. The doctor took part of her lymph nodes and had them read by a pathologist. They found nothing. Praise be to God!! They then removed the breast and she was quickly done with surgery. She was so awesome and had a great attitude the whole day after waiting until 4:30 (surgery scheduled for 12:30) throughout the whole process. I stayed with her Thursday night, and she was soon ready to be leaving the hospital before lunch. She has been doing great!! I am staying with her while she is at my parent's house during the day. I am not with her because she can not do much but because she wants to do too much. She has been such a huge encouragement to see because she has done so well and had a great attitude. Today, we will go to the doctor for a follow up. I am sure he will be impressed!!

No comments: