The Jackson's

The Jackson's

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I tried to create another blog but lost my user name and password to the other so i just created another one. I hope that this blog finds you doing well. Working and going to school has kept me very busy so this one is going to be short.
My weeks consist of getting up with mom at 6 am in the morning and not getting home sometimes until 9 or 10 at night. This makes for long days, but I really do enjoy what I am doing at Wofford. The people that I work with are great and help me out a great deal. Candace, Elizabeth and myself are the three Grad Assistants working under two other Athletic Trainers. It was very nice today because Elizabeth and I stuck our feet in the Hot Whirlpool for about 10 minutes. She said that we needed a break and so we took it.
Today, for class, we went to Croft State Park to find parasites on deer for class and for my lovely parasite collection that another graduate student and myself have to do. Anyways, this was quite interesting.
I hope that everyone is doing well and that life is treating you well. Remember, God is Good, All the Time!!!!!

With much love,
Mollie

No comments: